• The lead booking name is responsible for the final service.
• Carry your itinerary with you all the times when traveling. It must be provided to your driver on arrival at faro airport.
• Cancellations are permited at any time by email or phone. Until 48 hours prior your transfer.
• We cannot accept responsibility from booking errors like, wrong flight date, time, pickup/dropoff address or location. We always do or best to check every detail on each reservation, however the details on the booking are client’s responsibility.
• Modifications to booking must be made 48hrs prior to your arrival.
• We will carry 1 suitcase and 1 hand luggage per client. Any extra baggage (eg. golf clubs, surf boards, bicycles) must be disclosed on booking. We cannot be responsible to carry any extra luggage not declared. You have the obligation to inform us of such items by email or in the booking itself and we will make the necessary arrangements. If you are travelling with more than 1 suitcase and hand luggage per client extra charges may be applicable (if a bigger vehicle is required).
• Faro Airport Transfers Algarve reserve the right to refuse to transport clients under the influence of alchol or drugs or considered to be a risk to our driver.
• Smoking is not permited in our vehicles. Consumption of food and beverages is also not permitted with the exception of water.
• If you’re travelling to a private destination such as a villa, please request to the owner the itinerary to your destination, and provide it to your driver. We cannot be responsible to not find your private address destination.
• We will endeavour to arrive for collection at Faro airport on time and collect you on your return to Faro Airport at the pre arranged time, however we can not be held responsible for delays beyond our control Eg.Traffic delays,weather conditions compliance with police stops etc.. We will however contact you where possible in the event of any such occurrence.
• We cannot accept responsibility for items damaged or lost in transit. Your property is entirly your responsibility.
• Should we fail to reach your desired destination due to circumstances beyond our control, we will provide alternative transportation at no extra cost to the client.
• We reserve the right to decline to transport your party due to health and safety specifications should you not advise you require booster or baby seats prior to travelling.
• We would ask clients give us a margin of 15 minutes should we not arrive at the pick up at the time pre arranged , this will give us adequate time to deal with unforseen circumstances which may arise. (We will contact client where possible).
• We reserve the right to depart your accommodation 15 minutes after the pre arranged pick up time should a member of your party not advise our driver of your delay.
• We will wait approx 1 hour after your landing time in Faro. Should there be a problem with luggage, provided you advise us by sending 1 member of your party to find us in arrivals we will be happy to wait for you until the problem is resolved.. if you are travelling alone please advise by calling the number provided on your paperwork.
Cancellations are permited at any time by email or phone, until 48 hours prior your transfer. A full refund is applicable under the compliance of this condition.
See our Terms 0f Use page for using our website.